Monday, May 25, 2009

Newborn Pictures Take Two

Here is the entire gallery of our pictures if anyone is interested.

Click on this link:
The Portrait Place
Choose "client proofing" at the top and enter avery (case sensitive) for the password.

Enjoy!

(This will expire on June 6, 2009.)

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

Oh my gosh - SO BEAUTIFUL!! Now I totally want to do that once Logan is born -- your family picture is great .. all of them, precious.

Riann said...

Absolutely beautiful pictures!!

The Medcalfs said...

My favorite is the one in the basket with the pink cap on...these are wonderful pictures!!

Huse Yo Mama said...

GORGEOUS photos!!! You guys make some pretty stinkin' cute kids! I love love LOVE these pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

These pictures are soo good - How will you ever decide which ones Not to Buy? Love, MOM

Our Life Version 6.0 said...

Those pictures are SO, SO pretty and so well-done! I would want every single one@!!