Sunday, April 19, 2009

I'm officially a waddler...


Yesterday Andy and I were packing up everything in sight here at the house. We are doing a leaseback to stay in the house because the buyer had a certain date she wanted to close, which really worked out perfectly for us. Now we have the house stuff behind us and we don't have to deal with it right before leaving. Anyways...we had packed quite a bit but yesterday we were trying to finish most of the job. Now the only things out of boxes are the things we absolutely need everyday. As I was getting tired and my back was starting to die, I said to Andy, "I think I'm waddling." He verified I had hit that state. Just thought I'd share because it made me laugh!

7 comments:

Leah Adams said...

But I bet you are a cute waddler!!

Leah

The Medcalfs said...

I smiled when you talked about the waddle! I know you are ready ready ready for that new little girl to be here!! We are waiting for the news too! Happy Sunday. Love Aunt Janet

Huse Yo Mama said...

awww....waddling sure feels good, though, doesn't it!? Gets your hips all loosened up for the big day!!

Erin said...

You won't be a waddler for much longer! I can't wait to hear from you next! I wonder if it will be like the last call from the hospital, "guess what's, Kinsey's here and she's 10 pounds, 2 ounces!" I'll never forget that. I really thought you were lying to me!

Anonymous said...

Alyssa,
Waddle on, wid ya bad self !

Love,
Aunt h.

Rebecca said...

HA, you are funny... and great new picture of kinsey and you on the right side of the blog!

Uma and Wil said...

Waddling at the 9th month of pregnancy should be displayed like a trophy! Congrats on the house, btw.