Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Getting Ready to Leave

Most people in the same class as Andy, with the exception of very few, are leaving San Antonio in just a few weeks. Crazy! I cannot believe it's time. Andy will graduate with his doctorate on Thursday next week. It really seems like we all just got here and were getting to know each other. This has been the best assignment for so many reasons. We still have a ways yet before leaving and I guess because we have life changing things happening (having the baby), I still feel like it's not time just yet for us. The next assignment, while being very exciting, is also sad to think about because we have to leave this one. Here are a couple random pictures and some friends we will definitely be missing.

Waiting for the car to be washed at the Wash Tub


Spaghetti night...definitely eating naked (Kinsey...not Andy and me)


Ella and Kinsey (Tuesday playdates). Kinsey has learned so much from Ella. Ella teaches Kinsey something and we come home and she's doing it. I think it's because of Ella's love for baby dolls that Kinsey now shares the same. It's really sweet to watch them together. Ella is such the little mommy to Kinsey.


Panera Bread lunches...one of our favorite spots. We both have Paneras where we're going but we won't be able to eat there together. The last place (NC) was Kallie and me at Taco Bell. I wonder what it will be in WA.


Ella, Cole, and Kinsey

7 comments:

Huse Yo Mama said...

My favorite part about this post is "not Andy and me!" You kill me!

I can't believe you forgot to mention our trips to Sonic. I feel slighted.

Not really.

Anonymous said...

My tears are flowing! We better all cross paths again. We've had such a great time with all of the Fortenberrys!

Anonymous said...

Alyssa,
These photos are off the hook !
I see you are all ready to deliver.

Kins looks like a hollywood movie star, with her shades.

Look for a baby gift, coming your way.

I love you,
aunt helen

Kallie said...

HA...I'm still laughing at the "not Andy & me" comment!

Aahh Taco Bell...still miss those days!

Anonymous said...

Sweet, sweet memories!

Love, MOM

The Medcalfs said...

LOVE the picture of K with the sunglasses!! Too cute and that grin just makes me smile!! Aunt Janet

Paige and Russ Atkins said...

Kinsey Anne sure is looking more like you in the face these days! (Especially in the picture of her in the carseat with friends). She is so precious!!

Do those green flops match her outfit Miss Alyssa?