Sunday, March 22, 2009

Anniversary Weekend

Today was our sixth anniversary. We had a great weekend. Last night we had a class party to celebrate graduation at Nicole's parents' house. Their pool is unbelievable and Kinsey got to try out her new floatation swimsuit. A few classmates took some awesome pictures and so as they send them to me, I'll post them.




Tonight we went to eat at Tokyo Steakhouse here in San Antonio. It's one of our favorite restaurants and as we are doing our "last visits" at favorite places, it was one worth stopping at for a special dinner.


8 comments:

Uma and Wil said...

Happy Anniversary! Looked like you guys had a wonderful time.

Have you gotten the video yet? I sent it out with Wil a while ago only to realize that it was left in the car for a few weeks. I finally shipped it out myself, I think it was on the 11th or 12th, priority. So sorry about that Alyssa.

Leah Adams said...

Happy Anniversary!! Hope you have a great week.

Leah

Huse Yo Mama said...

How did I not know it was your anniversary? Happy anniversary guys!!!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it has already been six years. You are a beautiful family! Love, MOM and Dad

Anonymous said...

Alys,
Happy ,Happy anniversary !!
And man more.

Such awesome photos.
Kins looks a bit serious in that last frame. :D

A thousand hugs & kisses,
Aunt helen

Our Life Version 6.0 said...

Happy Anniversary!! I love how we share the same anniversary month! :-)

Paige and Russ Atkins said...

Love the rock star bib! Yes, you are Kinsey Anne!! And, you look soo much like your Mother right now...I think so anyway, and Kinsey that is all that matters :)

Glad you had a great dinner...yummy, I coulg totally go for some "fry righ"

andrea said...

Happy anniversary! I can't believe it's warm enough to get in the pool there. It's 30 degrees here, and it snowed two days ago. So jealous!