I now tag Candace, Amy, and Kristen.
Friday, January 9, 2009
Kallie Tagged Me
Kallie tagged me and so I'm supposed to upload my fifth picture from my fifth folder on my computer. Here it is. Just Kinsey learning how to sweep. This is funny because I usually take a ton of pictures of her doing something before I get a really good one, thanks to my turtle of a camera. I use the flash indoors but it just takes forever. I like the pictures but I'm not sure it's worth the wait to flash. This is why I have pictures of her not looking at the camera. Anyways....here it is Kallie.

I now tag Candace, Amy, and Kristen.
I now tag Candace, Amy, and Kristen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
So sweet!! In a few years you won't be able to get her near a broom!!
Leah
I did it :)
I did it as well!!! :) How fun!
Post a Comment