Saturday, January 31, 2009

Fun Day at the Park









What a fun family day at the park! The weather was perfect other than a little wind, and Kinsey had a blast. She laughed and giggled the entire time. I think her favorite thing is to slide but coming in a close second is to swing. It was a great day.

6 comments:

JAMIE'S CREW said...

She is such a doll! That looks like a fun day!

Leah Adams said...

What fun!! Makes me wish I was a little one and could get in all that fun playground equipment!!

Leah

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great day to go to the park. Where's Rocky? Nona

Huse Yo Mama said...

YAY for a day at the park!

I see a belly!!!

Anonymous said...

Alyssa,
Kinsey looks adorable in her sweater & jeans !

Luv ya hon,

Aunt helen

Kristen said...

I like the picture of her in her hat! She's such a happy girl!