Monday, December 1, 2008

Shopping Cart WINS!!

I guess more people reading my blog call it a shopping cart than a buggy. Thanks everyone for your input.

5 comments:

Paige and Russ Atkins said...

well, we will not conform to society, and still call it buggee here!!

Riann said...

Two more days! Can't wait to hear your big news!

the fortenberrys said...

Paige-you go ahead and call it buggy. I don't ever expect you to conform to society.

Riann-I know and we can't wait!!! I will post the results on the blog that night. That should be the quickest way to get the word out.

Anonymous said...

Alyssa,
Hey hon. Just wanted you to know, yours was my 1st, Christmas greeting, from the mailman.

I have it proudly displayed, in a longaberger basket, in entry way.

It is so beautiful.
And, I might add, you have that
expectant glow.

Have a joyous season !
A thousand hugs & kisses,
Aunt Helen

Paige and Russ Atkins said...

Well, I'm glad and I must say that is wonderful compliment!

Only a few more hours until you tell us all! Yay! I hope the cow house is delicious! Enjoy those yummy steak nachos!!

I made Red Velvet HOMEMADE FROM SCRATCH cupcakes today in honor of little Fort (I needed an excuse for baked goods)....too bad you can't actually celebrate with us! Ha! I will eat one for you both, at our little party!