Last year was Kinsey's first official Thanksgiving but this year was her first year to eat actual Thanksgiving dinner. I guess she indirectly did last year but we won't count that. :> She ate so good. Loved the turkey and dressing but was not so crazy about the green bean casserole. She has this thing with green beans right now. I'm still giving them to her so maybe that will change.
Playing before dinner working up an appetite.
We hope everyone's Thanksgivings were wonderful. Thinking about so many things we have to be thankful for I would have to say my top three are 1. having a wonderful spouse to be married to; 2. having a happy child that is so much fun to be around; and 3. having family and friends that are so supportive and encouraging and we know would be there for us no matter what! Love you all!

6 comments:
We had a great Thanksgiving too but missed all of our kids. See you soon, Love ya, Mom and Dad
Thanksgiving was a nice quiet day...Brandon got here around 2 and ate with us...we were VERY hungry by then!! LOL! Then David brought Lindsey to meet us and that was great! Good day! Looks like ya'll had a great day too.
Love Aunt Janet
It looks like you guys had a great time! They play so well with Kinsey! She is so happy in the pictures too, a big suprise and everything!!
I'm so happy you had a great Thanksgiving!!! Your pictures are too cute!!!
Isn't Thanksgiving so much more fun with a little one? That's great that Kinsey ate so well! Happy Belated Thanksgiving!
And this year, I am so thankful to have the Fortenberrys in my little corner of the world!
Post a Comment