Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Fun

Last year for Halloween Kinsey was 16 days old, so our celebrating consisted of dressing up Kinsey in her newborn bunny costume and passing out candy. Actually Andy ended up passing out most of the candy while I fed her. This year was a little different since our "ladybug" is a walker and a little older. We went to the Zoo Boo at the San Antonio Zoo for Thursday night with some friends and to the Huses for Friday night. The Zoo Boo was filled with tons of people, games, and trick or treating. We thought Kinsey might could play a game or so but with all the people that wasn't happening. Friday night we went to the Huses for supper and passing out Halloween candy while Lorelai and Kinsey played in their costumes. It was fun getting her dressed up twice in her ladybug costume. Here are some pictures from both nights.









5 comments:

Huse Yo Mama said...

I am so pretty.

Anonymous said...

What a pretty little ladybug!

Love ya, Nona and Grandaddy

Huse Yo Mama said...

I hope your readers sense my sarcasm in that statement, by the way.

the fortenberrys said...

I wonder if they can pick you out, Rachel!!

Our Life Version 6.0 said...

What a cute ladybug!! :-)