Sunday, November 23, 2008

Cart or Buggy


Everyone really has participated well in the gender of the baby poll. SO...if you read the last post I made and the comments, you'll understand why I'm polling about this.

Please vote whether you call the thing you use at the grocery store a SHOPPING CART or a BUGGY?

The poll is located at the top right of our blog.

Stay tuned to see which one is more popular.

3 comments:

amy said...

I think a buggy is something a horse pulls. This is a shopping cart =P

Our Life Version 6.0 said...

I grew up calling it a buggy and then I moved to Virginia! Up here they call it a cart so I have adjusted my speech to call it a cart when I am here but I voted "buggy" because that is what it is to me! Great poll!

Our Life Version 6.0 said...

PS-Paige and I were talking about this last week when we went to lunch! So funny!