Thursday, November 27, 2008

Bye Bye, riding bikes, and lunch dates

We had to say goodbye to Rachel and Lorelai yesterday, so we exchanged the girls' Christmas presents while they were together. Here are some pictures capturing their excitement, more of the tissue paper than the actual gift. I got them both the same learning doll that teaches them to velcro, button, snap, undress/dress, zipper, and eventually tie (long time from now). Their names are on the doll as well. I think they turned out cute and hope the girls will love their Betty Buttons.
I'll post what Lorelai gave to Kinsey later. I need to take some pictures still because it arrived later in the day. The funny thing is Rachel ordered it to be delivered at our house since they'd be gone and it actually came about an hour before they had to leave. It's awesome!!





We finally bought a bike trailer so we could both ride our bikes together, at least until I start to tip over. Kinsey LOVES it and we usually get to ride for about an hour. She does really well and enjoys the ride. It has seatbelts for two, so we'll still be able to use it after Baby Fortenberry gets here and I'm ready to ride again.

Here she is climbing in the trailer so excited!


Come on Daddy! I can't wait to go!


We went to a lunch date with Paige this week. We were sitting in the car and I had to take a picture because Kinsey actually left her bow in her hair.

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

Cute pictures!
What brand of bike carrier did you buy? Steve and I are looking into buying one now too and we are not sure which one to get yet.

The Medcalfs said...

That is such a neat bike carrier! Did you have a good Thanksgiving? We enjoyed our day...ate too much...now ready to sleep!! Hope you had a good one! Love you! Aunt Janet

Huse Yo Mama said...

Yes, Lala LOVES her Betty Buttons (Gidget). :-)

THANK YOU!!! We miss y'all already! Lorelai calls for Kinsey and Asilla all the time!

Paige and Russ Atkins said...

OK, the bike trailer thing is adorable! I can't wait to see that thing in action! Maybe you could sit in there with her when you get too pregnant to pedal!

I know she will be sad when she realizes Loralei is gone, they look like best friends in those pictures. The dolls are precious! And, the tissue paper shot is hilarious! I can't believe you caught that on camera!

Kristen said...

Kinsey is so photogenic! I can see her mama in her!!!