We find out in December what we're having and we're polling to see what you're guess is. Look to your right and cast your vote. Please everyone participate. It will be fun to see what you think. Thanks!
It is crazy how many people really think you are having another little girl! I think little Baby Fort is a little girl, but I want the Baby to be a boy...so we can have boy day and girl day! And, the husbands can help out!! Keep our fingers croseed! Either way, I'm sure we will have to have girl and boy days!
Paige, If it goes the way you say and what everyone votes, we probably will have a little girl. Fingers crossed he/she is just as healthy as can be. We will still have girl days and boy days and Andy can hang out with Rocky! :>
Our blog is about our little family of five...Andy, Alyssa, Kinsey, Avery, and Evangeline. We are a military family who love to be together doing whatever. Looking in, our lives probably look pretty simple but that's just how we like it.
5 comments:
i don't know why, but i thought everyone would vote boy! I guess I feel like everyone thinks the way I think.
I can't wait to hear what it will be!! Sister or brother for Kinsey will be special!
I can't believe girl keeps winning! This is going to be interesting!
It is crazy how many people really think you are having another little girl! I think little Baby Fort is a little girl, but I want the Baby to be a boy...so we can have boy day and girl day! And, the husbands can help out!! Keep our fingers croseed! Either way, I'm sure we will have to have girl and boy days!
Paige,
If it goes the way you say and what everyone votes, we probably will have a little girl. Fingers crossed he/she is just as healthy as can be. We will still have girl days and boy days and Andy can hang out with Rocky! :>
Post a Comment