Friday, October 31, 2008

The Red Coat


What do you think? Is she stylin'?

9 comments:

Huse Yo Mama said...

That is so cute! I love it!

Rebecca said...

Very cute. She looks so much older in that picture. Less baby, more toddler.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful baby girl in a red coat!!! Love, NONA

JAMIE'S CREW said...

That is a precious coat on an equally precious girl!

Anonymous said...

Very precious little girl in her red coat!! Thanks for sharing!
Aunt Janet

Paige and Russ Atkins said...

So, that is the cutest thing I have ever seen...the fuzzy hood is the topper :)

And, I have one question??? Are you going to follow in the Carter's footsteps with taking every picture in front of the front door, too? How awesome!! Haha!

Anonymous said...

Alyssa,
That coat is awesome.
Great color for Kins, also.
Love, love, love, Christmas family pic !

A thousand, hugs & kisses,
aunt helen

the fortenberrys said...

What is funny is I was looking for a pink one and when I saw this red one, I thought, "This is it!" I know some of you may be surprised I ended up with red and not pink.

Anonymous said...

You might still find that pink one.....

MOM