Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Family Humor
This is just for plain fun. Whenever my sister or I do something that seems somewhat like our mom, whose name is Jan, our funny husbands call us by our "new" names. My sister, Paige, has been renamed "Pan" and I have been renamed "Jalissa". Every time Paige or I tell our parents we're pregnant, my mom immediately starts calling the baby "baby Jan". Well Mom, your name has been passed on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Well, I guess that is the way these great guys tell their wives that I have made an impact on some great young women......
I love you all, JAN
Of course that is what you think Jan. I think they say that because we are acting as crazy as you...at that moment.
Lyssa, I love how you wrote "every time we tell our parents we are pregnant," like we are professionals or something! I guess it has been 4 times in the last 10 months, huh? Wow, we made them really old quick!
Awww...Jalissa. What I find interesting is that all of the sudden, your name went from having a "y" to an "i"
I don't really know why I spelled it that way, Rachel, but that's funny.
That's hilarious!
Post a Comment