There were lots of firsts for her this week and even at her party. We ate a little bit; she had kiwi and crescent rolls for the first time. She actually opened some presents and did really well with the tissue paper and a few times even tore the wrapping paper. Kinsey's friends played in the ball pool, which was new for the party. She also enjoyed some cake or should I say some icing. I'm not sure she ever ate any of the actual cake part. She did play with the icing on top for a while. Even before the day was over she had even been given ice cream. These little sweets are fun for special occasions but we'll stick to just those special days for now to enjoy them. I think she had a great day and a ton of fun. It's such a privilege as a parent to be a part of the firsts with your child. We loved watching her so happy but she is generally a happy baby! There is just something about watching your child loving life.
Here is a video of Kinsey playing with her cake. It may be somewhat long, so watch what you want to. To turn off my playlist, scroll to the bottom of the blog before hitting play on the video if you want to hear the video by itself. Also, thanks to Rachel for taking pictures at the party! I will upload those soon to make a slide show for everyone to see. Thanks to everyone who came and for Kinsey's fun toys. She is already having a blast with all of them.
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

9 comments:
I have been watching for the birthday blog!! Thank you for sharing! Too sweet!! Can't wait to see the slide show!
Love aunt janet
Seriously, Kinsey is like an orchestra instructor. I love the collective "awwwww" that the group gave when you put the cake out...and then she basically directs traffic for us....like at the end when she claps, as if to say "hello...clap for me!" And we did.
that would be a CONDUCTOR of an orchestra, DUH! Ha ha
That was great to see! She's such a sweetie! Wish we could have been there!
What a wonderful birthday party! We had a great time in San Antonio. Love you all, Nona and Granddaddy
Such a cute video!!
Happy Birthday Kinsey!! Enjoy that icing, you might have to wait awhile before mom gives you a whole cake again!!! :)
ahhhhhh, that's really sweet Alyssa!
Love,
Aunt Helen
I love how she claps at the end and smiles. So sweet! She is just staring at you all singing to her...I bet she is thinking "Why did I have to get the family of crazys?" Join the club Kins...me and Lyssa have been thinking that for years. Happy Birthday sweet face. Love you darling!
Post a Comment