I love how she put her head into the bag to see inside, how sweet! The butterfly cakes turned out really cute, wish I could have some! Yummy! Her little pink jumpsuit is precious!! I need one of those!
I saw a bunch of pics of Lorelai but none of Rach, she was taking all the pics right? Smart girl! That's the way to do it! Ha!
I love how you got one of Dad at the food table. What a suprise.
She really racked up this year, I bet she doesn't what toy to play with now! So many to choose!
What a fun party! I love the first few pics of her in a big pink princess dress! Hummm, wonder who picked that out? Andy maybe?
But my favorite picture of all was the one of her in a pink diaper, pinkish bib, and a pink party hat! So cute! Those of us with little boys hate you, you know! Just kidding!
Our blog is about our little family of five...Andy, Alyssa, Kinsey, Avery, and Evangeline. We are a military family who love to be together doing whatever. Looking in, our lives probably look pretty simple but that's just how we like it.
4 comments:
I love how she put her head into the bag to see inside, how sweet! The butterfly cakes turned out really cute, wish I could have some! Yummy! Her little pink jumpsuit is precious!! I need one of those!
I saw a bunch of pics of Lorelai but none of Rach, she was taking all the pics right? Smart girl! That's the way to do it! Ha!
I love how you got one of Dad at the food table. What a suprise.
She really racked up this year, I bet she doesn't what toy to play with now! So many to choose!
What a great slideshow. Seriously, your photographer rocks. I agree, Paige, hiding behind the camera is the way to go!
She did pretty much score!
Erin and Cole make me giggle.
What a fun party! I love the first few pics of her in a big pink princess dress! Hummm, wonder who picked that out? Andy maybe?
But my favorite picture of all was the one of her in a pink diaper, pinkish bib, and a pink party hat! So cute! Those of us with little boys hate you, you know! Just kidding!
Loved it all!
Rachel did take the pictures. And how sweet of her because she missed a fun weekend in Dallas to be here for Kinsey's party.
Post a Comment