Thursday, May 22, 2008

New Pictures/Trip to LA

This is somewhat of a random grouping of pictures. There are pictures of her nursery (finally), family reunion pictures and other pictures from the Louisiana trip, new stuff she's doing, etc. She's getting so big so fast. Enjoy!













4 comments:

Huse Yo Mama said...

First off, when did Kinsey start STANDING!!!? Secondly, in those first several pictures, Kinsey looks BLONDE!!!

Anonymous said...

I love it!! Thanks!! Love you all. Aunt Janet

Our Life Version 6.0 said...

Kinsey's hair looks like it is getting lighter...I noticed it when we were there. She is so cute, Alyssa! Those are great pics too. I'm sorry Audrey looks so sad in those pics with Aunt Bea! I know it was WAY past her nap time! :-)

Anonymous said...

I love the ponytail and I can't believe she is standing up. She really looks like a big girl now. Love, NONA