Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Miss Busy Body

Kinsey has been spending a lot of time on her belly. Here she is pushing up on her arms. Even though she gets frustrated after a few minutes, she is still determined to flip over when playing on the floor.





Gotta love this smile!!!



Kinsey loves her Gloworm. She watches the light and smiles when it sings. She also likes to put her face up close to its face. It's fun watching her play with toys now.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jason and I think Kinsey looks like Andy in her glow worm pictures, but at the same time she's starting to look more like Alyssa.

Either way, she's gorgeous and if I worked at the well-baby clinic, I would demand to hold her everytime and tell her how perfect she is!! :)

The Fortenberrys said...

Thanks Erin!! :>

Anonymous said...

She is so precious, I love these new pics! Gloworms use to be my favorite things in the world! That's so cool they still have them around. Missed y'all today, we'll have to make it up next week!
~Melissa