My goodness! She's BEAUTIFUL! I've got tears in my eyes after watching the slide show. I can't believe she's finally here... I'm so happy for you! Congrats Mom & Dad! Love, Tiffany
Andy & Alyssa, Congratulatons on becoming parents! Kinsey is such a beautiful baby girl! You guys will be amazing parents...she is a blessed little girl! We love you, Brad, Lauren & Chloe
P.S.- Chloe is jealous of all that pretty hair! :)
You guys look so happy. Thanks so much for keeping us updated!! You have so many pictures already, I love it! Can you believe she's not even a WEEK old yet? Birth is an amazing thing!
Isn't it just hard to believe!!??? You guys are parents and you have a beautiful baby girl! We are so happy for you and know that you are going to do great. Let us know how it is going. We are so glad to finally have pictures. I knew they had to be coming....I've been checking everyday! A, you look amazing....although, you may not feel like it. Sleep as much as you can! Love you, Candace, Ted, Grice and Anna
We are so excited to see the pictures of Justin's future bride! :) We are so incredibly happy for you two and cannot wait to come back to Texas to see her! We think of you all often and miss you! Love, Peter, Riann, Travis and Justin
Andy and Alyssa, Just wanted to say congratulations on your precious new baby! She is just beautiful! (She actually reminds me alot of what Amy looked like when she was born! She was 9lbs.3ozs. with a head of black hair too!) I pray that God will bless you all with peace, joy and REST! Debbie Shirley(Amy Roger's mom)
OK - this slideshow makes me cry (every time I watch it). This is a wonderful picture of God's promises fullfilled in your lives. Thank you for such a precious grandbaby. I can't wait to hold her again! Love, Mom ("Nona")
Our blog is about our little family of five...Andy, Alyssa, Kinsey, Avery, and Evangeline. We are a military family who love to be together doing whatever. Looking in, our lives probably look pretty simple but that's just how we like it.
9 comments:
My goodness! She's BEAUTIFUL! I've got tears in my eyes after watching the slide show. I can't believe she's finally here... I'm so happy for you! Congrats Mom & Dad! Love, Tiffany
Wow!!! Cograts, i am so happy for you. I loved all the pictures. Yay!! - Amy Boland
Andy & Alyssa,
Congratulatons on becoming parents! Kinsey is such a beautiful baby girl! You guys will be amazing parents...she is a blessed little girl!
We love you, Brad, Lauren & Chloe
P.S.- Chloe is jealous of all that pretty hair! :)
You guys look so happy. Thanks so much for keeping us updated!! You have so many pictures already, I love it! Can you believe she's not even a WEEK old yet? Birth is an amazing thing!
Isn't it just hard to believe!!??? You guys are parents and you have a beautiful baby girl! We are so happy for you and know that you are going to do great. Let us know how it is going. We are so glad to finally have pictures. I knew they had to be coming....I've been checking everyday! A, you look amazing....although, you may not feel like it. Sleep as much as you can!
Love you,
Candace, Ted, Grice and Anna
We are so excited to see the pictures of Justin's future bride! :) We are so incredibly happy for you two and cannot wait to come back to Texas to see her! We think of you all often and miss you!
Love,
Peter, Riann, Travis and Justin
Andy and Alyssa,
Just wanted to say congratulations on your precious new baby! She is just beautiful! (She actually reminds me alot of what Amy looked like when she was born! She was 9lbs.3ozs. with a head of black hair too!) I pray that God will bless you all with peace, joy and REST!
Debbie Shirley(Amy Roger's mom)
OK - this slideshow makes me cry (every time I watch it). This is a wonderful picture of God's promises fullfilled in your lives. Thank you for such a precious grandbaby. I can't wait to hold her again! Love, Mom ("Nona")
I am a reader of Rachel's blog and I linked from her blog...your baby girl is adorable...I also had a 10lb. 4oz. little boy...Lincoln!
Congratulations to your new family!
Post a Comment