Isn't this a cool prop?! Andy made this for me to use for my business. He always impresses me with the things he can fix and make. I showed him a picture online and he created it in one weekend. I think it may have been rejuvenating for him because he got to be outside ALONE and alone time is good. I know it's nice to have something to create and I love this!
Mom, do you recognize the tutu tights? You gave those to me a while back...thought they would look cute here. :)
Evangeline Kate is 9 months. This was taken yesterday on her nine month birthday! Where is the time going? Sure wish the clock would slow it down a bit!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I love it!! And it's so funny because I just messaged you about an hour ago asking where you got the bed because I've been wanting one but they are all so expensive! Way to go Andy! Also, Evangeline is adorable as always. I'm so glad she still has her red hair. Super cute!
Post a Comment