Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Funky Town

Kinsey Anne marches to a beat all her own! I have always loved this about her. Some of my favorite students were just like that...they wore things that made them happy without caring what everyone else thought and their decisions about everything was never determined by what others thought, but by what they thought was best for them. If only I can keep her knowing that is a wonderful trait, I'll be doing good! Hopefully school doesn't corrupt her! This outfit is a norm around here. She finds great joy in coming downstairs dressed in some funky outfit. Really, she is so proud of herself and can't wait to show us what she has picked out. The girl has been dressing herself since she was 18 months old, so I guess after all this time, she is a pro!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How did she get so grown up? She will be surprising us with her "fun" personality for years to come. Love this little 'fashionista'!

Nona

amy said...

That is so awesome!! I hope she keeps it too :)