So we've had quite the busy past few months...well I guess since December 5 things have been busy. Evangeline was born, Christmas was celebrated, my health stuff, Avery's health stuff, started a business, Andy completed an Army course called EFMB and he passed the first time, friends here in town to do CCC with Andy for work, some other fun visitors in town, went to Sea World...oh the list could go on and on. Here are some pictures of the past few months.
Sea World trip:
 |
| Avery thought she wanted to ride the carousel...she was wrong. |
 |
| Kinsey had a ball though! |
 |
| Naked HOT baby...there was a naked baby in front of us too. :) |
 |
Kinsey's first real ride...we went up to see if she was tall enough to ride. She was by over two inches. I still had to ask the guy (just to make sure) that it was safe for her. Pitiful, huh?! :) Her and Andy were in the back row of the boat if you can see them. She wanted to ride again and sit in the front, so they did. Andy loved this...him and his buddy.
|
 |
| Evangeline loves her play mat, her exersaucer, the jumpy thing from the door...she LOVES to play! |
 |
| Aunt Lucretia with Evangeline |
 |
| Uncle Neal and our little lady |
 |
| cousin NJ |
We went to Bisque Bistro a couple of days ago and the girls painted their choice of pottery. We get to pick them up next week. They had a lot of fun doing this and we went with some sweet friends here.
I have some pictures on another camera I'll post soon of Evangeline and what she's doing these days. I just keep forgetting about blogging lately. My mind is going in all different directions it seems. :) Life is great though and I'm just enjoying my sweet family.
No comments:
Post a Comment