We have somewhat come into our own family traditions with birthdays here in the past year or so. The birthday person gets to pick breakfast, open some presents, play a little while with our new toys, go shopping at Toys R Us with birthday money, nap time, and choose what we eat for dinner. It is truly THEIR day! I think everyone should have their day to be celebrated!

Then Avery had a birthday party at Build-a-Bear. This was the easiest, quickest party I have ever thrown. Seriously...so easy! Here's a little glimpse from the party.
The kids got to choose their bears.

There was coloring and games to be played.

They got to name their bears. Avery named her bunny PRINCESS.

She is making a wish for her bunny's heart; everyone got to make a wish and put a heart in Avery's bunny.

Waiting to fill her bunny...


Giving her bunny a bath...

Group shot.

Blowing out the candle.

Her bear cookie cake she picked.

This birthday was REALLY fun with her as she totally gets the "birthday thing" now.
Happy Birthday baby girl!

2 comments:
Is she REALLY three years old!!!???? I remember when you found out you were pregnant with her!!! So many things have changed since then...and she has turned into such a beautiful little girl! Happy birthday, avery! I hope to meet you one day!
I loved the birthday story and pictures! I also just saw the new pictures of the girls on the side of the blog. SO BEAUTIFUL!!
Post a Comment