Thursday, October 21, 2010

3 going on 13...



Kinsey's 3rd birthday was Friday last week while we were at Yellowstone National Park on vacation (which those pictures are coming later). What a wonderful place to have a birthday! It was really fun spending her birthday with some great friends. Here are some pictures from her BIG day.

Started off the morning with a couple presents...


Cake after dinner out...






This pictures are from her birthday party which we had yesterday at a nearby pumpkin patch. Kinsey's nickname we gave her when she was born (well one of them) is "pumpkin" and she loves pumpkins. She actually wanted a pink pumpkin party but since those are no where to be found, we stuck with orange pumpkins. :) Sometimes I slip and call her "sweet pea" and she says, "Don't call me sweet pea, Mom. Call me pumpkin." She loves her nickname!

8 comments:

Huse Yo Mama said...

Oh my gosh, I have never heard her talk, so to think that she is speaking in full sentences makes me CRAZY! You MUUUUUST put a video up! Happy BELATED birthday, Kinsey! You are gorgeous! and that hair - oh, that hair!!!

I miss you guys! :-(

The Earnhardt Family said...

Absolutely LOVE the pics Alyssa. She is so so cute! Looks like you guys had a blast. I'm glad you all had so much fun.

Leah Adams said...

Great pics, Alyssa. It is so good to see all of you together celebrating. Happy Birthday, Miss Kinsey!!

Leah

The Medcalfs said...

Looks like Kinsey had a very happy birthday! Hope she got her card from us! Cute cute pictures! Have fun with Papa & Meemaw!! :)

Our Life Version 6.0 said...

Happy 3rd Birthday, Kinsey Anne! I just adore her hair...she's such a big girl now and so pretty!

Kristen said...

Happy Birthday, Kinsey!!! Looks like you all had so much fun!! I especially like the picture of Andy wearing the party hat! Or maybe I like it because he's home and now is able to be in pictures with you guys!!! :)

Nona said...

Happy Birthday, Sweet Girl! We can't believe it has already been three years since the day you arrived. Love you so much, Nona and Grandaddy

amy said...

Happy Birthday Kinsey!!
You'll have to get out that picture of her in the driver's seat when she starts to drive - way too cute.