Monday, July 26, 2010

The Faces of Kinsey

This little lady holds my heart! She loves life and is so full of it that she often reminds me in her little ways to just live! She plays independently and loves crafts. She has actually been teaching herself to do sign language. I put a Baby Einstein video in the car DVD player (mainly for Avery) and I've been watching Kinsey signing. She makes the sign and tells me what it is. (Rachel-I thought you'd get a kick out of this.) She never ceases to amaze me.

I love how she runs around with curls bouncing and giggling. When she does get hurt, she comes running for me. I have to say so often she does things independent from me and I respect her space, but I do love when she needs me (I hate that she may be hurt though).

She plays hard and sleeps hard. When it's just about naptime, she knows where her blanket is and always wants her jammies. Won't sleep without them! Enjoys brushing her teeth, pottying in the big potty, washing her hands, taking a bath, and getting in her big girl bed. She's getting better at the hair brushing thing. I watch her little angel self sleep and each night I fall head over heels in love with her all over again (her and Avery).

I think the word I would use to describe her the most would be "sweet". She has a heart of gold and a compassionate spirit. She wants to take care of everyone (even me). Kinsey Anne has me wrapped around her little finger! Oh and EVERY morning she has been talking about her Daddy! She absolutely cannot wait for him to be home!!!!











6 comments:

Kristen said...

Awww...so sweet!

The Medcalfs said...

Kinsey Anne Fortenberry...a very special beautiful little girl! <3

Nona said...

Kinsey Anne holds many hearts captive. Love you, Nona and Grandaddy

Huse Yo Mama said...

That IS hilarious!! I love it! She is too much! Those pictures are fantastic, too! She might have as many faces as Lala!

Huse Yo Mama said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cole and ella's mom said...

Kinsey looks so grown up in the picture where she is sitting on the swing. She is not a baby anymore! BUT...I know she will always be your baby.
Nice tributes to both girls....
Miss you.