Sweet! Sweet! Sweet!
Those are the moments that make it all worth it. Love the 2 year old talk. Makes me never want to see them grow up!
YAY!!! I finally got to see her talk!! She says "BEST" just like you. Wonder why!!!? Love it!
She knows she has THE BEST daddy! So adorable! Chase is requesting that we watch the video again for the 4th time.
Love her voice and I love listening to you giggle too, Alyssa!You ARE a top notch Mom!!
Such a sweet girl talking about her daddy! See you soon, MOM
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Sweet! Sweet! Sweet!
Those are the moments that make it all worth it. Love the 2 year old talk. Makes me never want to see them grow up!
YAY!!! I finally got to see her talk!! She says "BEST" just like you. Wonder why!!!? Love it!
She knows she has THE BEST daddy! So adorable! Chase is requesting that we watch the video again for the 4th time.
Love her voice and I love listening to you giggle too, Alyssa!
You ARE a top notch Mom!!
Such a sweet girl talking about her daddy! See you soon, MOM
Post a Comment