Great photos, Christian and I enjoyed looking at them this morning during breakfast. Your house looks beautiful! What an adorable family - I love the little outfits you already have Avery in - SO cute. you don't even look tired, how do you do that?!
So very glad to hear you made it safe and sound. The girls are beautiful! Thanks for posting all the pics- loved looking at them! Now go take a nap! You know you deserve one! ;)
Congrats on making the move and I enjoyed the photos. Avery's hair reminds me of Audrey's hair when she was born...same color...same amount...same hairstyle! :-) I love how your babies come out with so much hair!
Our blog is about our little family of five...Andy, Alyssa, Kinsey, Avery, and Evangeline. We are a military family who love to be together doing whatever. Looking in, our lives probably look pretty simple but that's just how we like it.
7 comments:
I had wondered how ya'll were doing and how the trip was. I can't wait to come back when I have more time and look at the pictures.
Leah
Great photos, Christian and I enjoyed looking at them this morning during breakfast. Your house looks beautiful!
What an adorable family - I love the little outfits you already have Avery in - SO cute. you don't even look tired, how do you do that?!
So very glad to hear you made it safe and sound. The girls are beautiful! Thanks for posting all the pics- loved looking at them! Now go take a nap! You know you deserve one! ;)
Congrats on making the move and I enjoyed the photos. Avery's hair reminds me of Audrey's hair when she was born...same color...same amount...same hairstyle! :-)
I love how your babies come out with so much hair!
The pictures are so great! Thank you so much for sharing! Love you lots! Aunt Janet
Love the family picture with the high chair picked up! Hilarious!
The baby is gorgeous like her sister. Can't wait to hear more about your 2 under 2!
YAY!! You are moved! I can't wait to talk to you! Sorry we keep playing phone tag. I can't wait to see the house y'all scored.
Also, when did Kinsey start sucking her thumb?
Post a Comment