Thursday, October 9, 2008
The McKeans visit to San Antonio
Some of our greatest friends, whom we met in North Carolina while at Fort Bragg, came to visit us this past week. Our babies were able to meet and play together. We went to a pumpkin patch, the zoo, the Riverwalk, and some other various places around town. What an awesome week it was! We are only sad that it is already over. Thanks Mike, Kallie, and Jack for coming to visit.








Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
We love you guys, and miss you so much already! Thanks for everything!
Awwww....those are great photos! I'm glad I got to see the McKeans!!!! By the way, Kallie...if Alyssa didn't tell you, I had a VERY bad day on Tuesday, which is why I never even got the calls - and totally forgot what we were going to do!
Post a Comment