Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Kinsey Playing

We tried out a nearby park and it was a lot of fun. We can't do much of the big stuff just yet, but the swings are perfect. We played alongside Rachel and Lorelai. There are pics of them down below as well.







I bought Kinsey this little ball not too long ago and she loves it. It's just the right size and she will catch it when it's rolled to her. She gets so excited anticipating the ball coming to her.


Where's the water? We are both ready to get some sun on these hot Texas days. Since she is a fan of bath time, I am betting she'll love the pool. I even ventured out and bought a new swimsuit. Hopefully I won't scare anyone. Do they make cover-ups that say, "I just had a baby!" (P.S. to any moms looking for a great sunscreen: Neutrogena Sensitive Skin)

6 comments:

Huse Yo Mama said...

too cute

Anonymous said...

I want to know how you got Andy to agree to a bikini!!!

JAMIE'S CREW said...

What is the origin of Kinsey's name? I really like it. I have only heard it used in a series of books written by Sue Grafon - it is the alphabet series -- A is for Alibi, B is for Burgler, etc.

In the book - the main characters name is Kinsey -- and it is explained that Kinsey is her mothers maiden name.

Anyway - you daughter is very cute.

Kallie said...

I'm totally with you about the cover-up that says I just had a baby. I feel like I need a sign around me to announce that all the time to explain why my clothes don't exactly fit right! But honestly I doubt that you need the sign! Love ya

The Fortenberrys said...

The origin of Kinsey's name is English and the meaning (obviously is not why we named her this) is King's Victory or Prince. I like to think Princess. I'll have to look into the book sets by Sue Grafton.

I was a teacher before being a mommy and taught a seventh grader years ago whose name was Kinsey. She was the sweetest young lady. When we were searching for the perfect name and going through books and books and website after website, we came across the name Kinsey. We loved it and decided then that would be her name. Her middle name was easy, Anne. It just flowed together so nicely. So her name is Kinsey Anne.

Anonymous said...

Kinsey is just so precious! And I love her name too!