Monday, April 28, 2008

On the Move / He's Back

Yep...she's crawling. She finally put it together yesterday and off she went. Andy said he could tell she was figuring it out yesterday afternoon and last night before bed, she crawled across the floor in her room twice. How proud are we!! Good thing we started baby proofing a few weeks ago.

Andy is home...for those of you who didn't know he was gone. He was gone for roughly two months and we visited him in El Paso after a few weeks of him leaving (hence the El Paso trip pics). There is good and bad with the military. I'd say the worst is saying goodbye, but there is such sweetness in being reunited. (No matter how long it's been--We've done the long haul, so I know to compare!). I will say it does make a difference with children in the picture. I think that was the saddest part for me, seeing her doing things and him not being able to see them. BUT she was the full-time performer the last few days, so he could get all caught up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We can't quit watching this video. Love you all, MOM and Dad

Anonymous said...

These pics are great !

Plan a trip to H. town to see us.

She looks like both of you, Alyssa.

We love you very much,

Aunt Helen & Uncle Rick